At Morphogenesis, we believe that the process is as important as the final product. We are constantly looking for the brightest, most creative and innovative minds in the design industry that have a passion for problem solving, conceptualizing, executing and materializing an idea. If you believe you have all of these, Morphogenesis is the place for you!
- Administrative Coordinator
Brief Job Description:
- Documents and maintains administrative workflows by studying methods and developing procedures/policies.
- Assist in researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines for operations and support functions
- Maintains rapport with Senior management and employees by arranging continuing contacts; setting priorities; coordinate resolving problem situations.
- Coordinate administrative technical and non-technical aspects (across organization) in accordance with management directives.
- Assists the management in continuity of studio operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management/HR; discovering and reporting any process/deployment irregularities.
- Schedules & coordinates key meetings, record Minutes of meeting and follow up on key action points.
- Act as info-hub and coordinator for key MIS reports.
- Involved in Facility Management, Admin support and Asset Management of Operations across Delhi/Bangalore Locations, as needed.
- Accomplishes the firm’s mission and professionalization goals by completing related and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
Admin Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably a full-time MBA with minimum two years of experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing Processes, Process Improvements, Change Management, Developing Policies & Standards, etc.
- Ability to form good working relationships with a wide range of teams and individuals.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and should have strong skills in documentation.
- Must be tech savvy and proficient in MS Office and using databases.
A Team of Passionate Leaders, Thinkers, Problem Solvers & Creators